At The Feel Good Factory we are committed to protecting your privacy.
We collect and process personal data about you in order to provide the services you use; operate our business; meet our contractual and legal obligations; protect the security of our systems and our customers; or fulfil our other legitimate interests.
This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, share and protect your personal information. When we update this Privacy Notice we will post any changes on our website.
In addition when visiting our website, we will provide you with “just in time” notices at the moment of data collection.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect your personal information when you:
- Complete an Online Membership Agreement
- Ask us for more information about a product or service, or contact us with a question or complaint
- Take part in a competition, prize draw or survey
- Visit or browse our website.
- Send an email to The Feel Good Factory email account
- Enter your PIN number into one of our gyms
- You have an accident in our gyms or there was an incident where you were a witness or personally affected
- When you book classes, courses and inductions
- CCTV – when you are using our gyms.
- When you use the The Feel Good Factory app
- When our teams take photos of your attendance at the gym, part of an event or in a class (Your permission will be asked beforehand)
- When using our gyms CCTV is being recorded 24 hours a day and actively monitored.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The information we collect about you is required for the purpose of creating your Member Account and for you to enrol in our gym. Such information allows you to be identified as a member of The Feel Good Factory and includes:
- Name, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, health declaration and whether you require disabled access
- Credit or debit card information, information about your bank account number and sort code or other banking information. Note that we do not store your bank or credit card details on our web servers
- Your usage records and duration of visits
- Your preferences for particular products or services or interests when you tell us what they are – or when we assume what they are, depending on how you use our products and services
- Your contact with us, such as a note or recording of a call you make to our contact centre, an email or other records of any contact you have with us
- Your membership information – such as dates of payment owed and received, the services you use and any other information related to your account